Beaufort Road Surgery
Monday to Friday 8.00am until 6.30pm. The appointment line opens at 8.30am.
Monday to Friday 8.30am until 6.30pm Closed 1.00 – 2.00pm every day except Wednesday when the surgery closes at 1.00pm
Evenings and weekends
For urgent advice and treatment when our practice is closed, call 111.
Public and bank holidays
The practice is closed on public and bank holidays.
Other local NHS services
- 111 is a telephone advice line and sign posting service for patients with urgent health problems, but which do not need a call to 999.
- Yate Minor Injuries Unit, The West Gate Centre, Yate Shopping Centre, 21 West Walk, Yate, BS37 4AX. Tel: 01454 315355. Opening hours: 8.30am – 7.30pm, Monday to Friday and 10.00am – 1.30pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays.
- Southmead Minor Injuries Unit, Southmead Hospital, Westbury-on- Trym, Bristol BS10 5ND. Tel: 0117 3235100. Opening hours 9.00am to 8.00pm 7 days a week including bank holidays.
- Bristol City Walk-in Centre, Broadmead Medical Centre, 59 Broadmead, Bristol BS1 3EA and South Bristol Walk-in Centre, South Bristol NHS Community Hospital, Urgent Care Centre, Hengrove Promenade, Hengrove Park, Whitchurch Lane, Bristol BS14 0DE – to see an experienced nurse for treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, Monday to Saturday 8am until 8pm and Sundays and Bank Holidays 11.00am until 5.00pm at Bristol City and seven days a week including Bank Holidays 8am until 8pm at South Bristol.
- Your local pharmacist will be able to give you free health advice and you don’t need an appointment. Many pharmacies operate extended hours on a rota basis. For details call 111